The number and complexity of the illustrations determines the time required to develop them. Typically, illustrations can be created in just a few days when absolutely necessary, but it is far better to contact MediVisuals approximately three or more weeks before a final illustration is needed (further ahead for more complex cases).
Avoiding the last-minute is highly recommended because of the many delays or problems that are seldom anticipated but frequently occur, including:
What is the Turnaround Time for Development of an Illustration or Series of Illustrations?
Knowledge, Experience & Precision | ALL medical-visual options... ONE source
Contact MediVisuals about your next case!
• missing imaging studies that may take considerable time to acquire
• missing documents that may take considerable time to acquire
• unavailability of counsel to approve proposals or drafts
• unavailability of testifying or treating physicians to approve proposals or drafts
• weather delays interfering with delivery of final products